JEE(Main) Examination Notification Out (2019) – Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online
|National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a notification for admissions in the UG Engineering Programs through the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). Interested candidates may check the examination details and apply online from 01-09-2018 to 30-09-2018.
More details about JEE (Main) Examination (2018), including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
|•Exam Name Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main)|
Eligibility Criteria for JEE (Main) 2018:
For B.E./B.Tech: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject from a recognised board/institute.
For B.Arch./B.Planning: Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Mathematics from a recognised board/institute.
|Age Limit: No Age Limit|
|Selection Process:Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Paper-1 (Computer Based Test) and Paper-2 (Computer Based Test).
JEE Main 2019, the national level engineering entrance test, shall be held by NTA (National Testing Agency). The examination shall test engineering aspirants on their knowledge in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The candidates who manage to clear this exam shall be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2019 and would also be eligible for admission to engineering and architecture courses in some of the best engineering colleges in the country. Read on to know about the JEE Main 2019 application form, exam date, eligibility criteria and syllabus.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
JEE Main 2019 application form shall be released in the 1st week of December 2018. Here is the mandate for JEE Main 2019 registration:
- Adhaar card is mandatory for filling the application form
- Application form can only be filled online.
- Scanned images of passport size photograph and signature of candidate’s father/ mother/ guardian need to be uploaded with the application form. Images must be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Application fee can be paid via credit or debit card. It can also be paid via e-challan of Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI Bank. The fee is non refundable.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Date
Here are the tentative dates for JEE Main 2019:
- Notification Release: November 2018 4th week
- Availability of Application Form: December 2018 1st week
- Correction in uploaded image begins: December 2018 2nd week
- Availability of Mock Test: December 2018 3rd week
- Last Date for Submission of Application: January 2019 1st week
- Correction Period of Application Form: January 2019 2nd to 4th week
- Admit Card Release: March 2019 2nd week
- Exam Date (offline mode): April 2019 2nd week
- Exam Date (online mode): April 2019 3rd week
- Display of OMR Sheet & Answer Key: April 2019 Last week
- Result/AIR Declaration (Paper 1): April 2019 Last week
- Declaration of AIR (paper 2): May 2019 Last week
- Counselling Registration: June 2019 3rd week
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the eligibility criterion for JEE Mains 2019:
- The candidate must be born on or after 1st October 1994.
- The candidates belonging to the SC/ ST and PwD category must be born on or after 1st October 1989.
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam in 2017 or 2018
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 or equivalent exam in 2019 may also apply
- There is no minimum mark criterion to apply for JEE Main 2019.
- Candidates must have Physics Mathematics and Language as mandatory subjects in 10+2. In addition to this, they must have either Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Technical Vocational Subject and one more (any) subject in 10+2.